|Payment from 01.03.2017
onwards / at the door
|International Milonga Friday
|Tango Tradisi Milonga Saturday
01.03.2017 onwards / at the door
Terms & Conditions
Mode of Payment:
On registration a confirmation email will be sent with your bookings.
A payment link will also be sent for Paypal or Credit Card. (Transaction charge + 5%)
Other modes of payment are:
Cash in advance to Andreas or Marguerite.
Cash at the door.
Until March 6th 2017: Telegraphic Transfer, online transfer, cash deposit or cheque made out to:
Name of Account:
Marguerite Edith Brodie
Name of Bank:
Send proof of payment to
(Receipt of your bank transfer. An easy way is to take a picture with your smart phone
and send it as an attachment via email.)
- By 14 February, 2017 - 50% refund
- After 14 February, 2017 - no refund
- Early bird prices are applicable when the complete payment is done prior to the deadlines.
- Prices are net and do not include bank charges, commissions. These costs are the responsibility of the participant.
- The booking registration is guaranteed when the full payment is received.
- All prices are in MYR Malaysian Ringgit.
- If you are a single participant then KLTF Team will try their best to find you a partner.
- We have no obligation on the quality and the attendance of your partner.
- You cannot change the classes you have registered to during the festival unless you
receive a confirmation from the organizers.
- No guests are allowed in classes. KLTF Team has the right to ask participant to prove
their attendance to any particular class or milonga. If the participant fails to prove
his/her participation then payment is required.
- Your reservation is on a waiting list and will only be confirmed when payment is
- In case of a cancellation by the participant please refer above to the policy. Any loss
due to miscommunication from wrong data in your registration will not be
- In case KLTF Team cancels the event, then all the deposited money will be refunded to the participant.
- All bank commissions during deposit or refund are under the responsibility of the
- Teachers will offer change of partners during the workshops. Dedicated Couples
who register can remain with partner by choice.
- Any audio/video recording in workshops is not allowed. Please note that a resume of
the class will be done at the end and video can then be taken upon confirmation
with the Maestros.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that he or she has all the required
conditions such as, health, authorizations, visa, etc. to participate in the festival.
- KLTF Team is not responsible for any problems that arise should these conditions not